Thursday, August 26, 2010

I am a loser too right now

I have been chillin a bit since I DNFed myself last Sunday at the Fountainhead Cranky Monkey mtb race. On the weekend of August 13 I picked up a chest cold and onSunday's race I felt crappy.
But I trained hard this year so I went anyhow. Got 2 miles into it and felt so hot and about to hurl, could not recover from the climbs. I was not me, getting passed alot. I never get passed there, that is my fave trail. I mean, there are faster dudes but I was way slow. So I was dyin, no fun at all, so I bailed out. Could not breathe good, still can't. Some good events comin up and I am afraid to enter. Poor Mt Hillclimb, MORE Douthat trip, and the MoCo Epic. Hate to waste my money like I did last weekend. At least I am not pissed off anymore. The cold was a shite happens thing.

No comments: